Support and Documentation
You can give access to your account to several employees at the same time. These can be your top managers, heads of departments/branches, fleet dispatchers, accountants, etc.
For each user, you can assign a list of employees (departments) and access rights. For ex., the branch manager will be able to oversee only his/her department, while the fleet dispatcher will have limited access to the Reports section.
The account owner can create new users and assign to them:
- A list of employees (departments)
- Access rights to information and tools
You may restrict your users’ access to certain operations with the help of custom roles. Access rights are assigned to each role.
A list of available objects
You can assign a list of available objects for each user. The selected user will not have access to other objects and related data (such as tasks, etc).
How to add a new role?
Each user can be assigned a role to access the specific set of rights. To create a new role: Head to the “Role Management” tab → Click on the “Add new role” button → Name the role and tick the needed rights → click the “Save” button.
All the rights are divided into 3 groups: owner, basic and additional.
These rights are available only for the account owner and cannot be found in other roles. They are as follows:
- Editing user information
- Group management
- Tracker removal
- Data forwarding
- Tariff change
- User creation
- The “Web locator” and “Courrier on the map” plugins
- Map tools (map layers, routs, etc.)
- Tracks and events history
- Maintenance tasks
- Widgets (working statuses, inputs and outputs control, etc.)
- Tracker related info (view only)
- Device activation
- Devices and settings
- Alert rules
How to add a new user?
- Click on your Account ID in the upper left Account menu.
- Select Access rights in the dropdown.
- Tap on the “Users” tab and click on the “Add new user” button.
- Assign a role and enter all the necessary information (full name, phone number, e-mail, and password).
- Click the Save button.
How to manage user’s access to workers?
The account owner can assign a user with a number of objects (employees) to monitor. To bind new objects:
- Click on your Account ID in the upper left menu and head to Access rights.
- Select a user.
- Next, click on the “Bind trackers” icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the opened window, tick the needed workers.
- Click on the “Bind trackers” button.